Editor’s Note: Since this article’s posting, TECTERRA funding programs have been re-launched to provide enhanced support. For details of these new funding streams, visit Mentor Works’ TECTERRA program page.
TECTERRA, is a non-profit organization that provides small business grants, networking opportunities, and targeted professional development services to maximize the business potential & commercial success of small geomatics companies in Canada. The Tradeshow Attendance government small business grants is one of many excellent programs offered by TECTERRA.
TECTERRA Small Business Grants Canada Company Eligibility
The Tradeshow Attendance small business grants Canada Program accepts applications from companies that meet the following requirements:
- Start-up company with innovative technology in the geomatics field
- Small for-profit company with innovative technology in the geomatics field
- A small company is defined as having less than 50 employees and a revenue of $5 million or less.
- Located in Canada
TECTERRA Canadian Business Grants –Eligible Expenses
- Booth registration
- Event registration for up to two attendees
- Hotel costs for up to two attendees
Expenses not covered by TECTERRA Tradeshow Attendance Program include:
- Meals not covered by event registration package
- Travel expenses
- Marketing materials
TECTERRA Canadian Small Business Grants Application Process
The application process for the TECTERRA Trade Show Attendance Program is ongoing. An application must be submitted a minimum of 90 days prior to the start date of the trade show. When an application is approved, the applicant will be expected to sign a funding agreement with TECTERRA. Expenses will be reimbursed after they are incurred.