The OCE Voucher for Commercialization provides financial support to companies attempting to commercialize innovations from Ontario Colleges & Universities as a startup or through licensing.
- Amount: Up to $50,000 for up to 75% of project costs. 25% provided by applicant in cash and in-kind contributions.
- Timeline: Applications accepted on an on-going basis. 6-8 week turnaround.
- Eligibility: Applicant must be pre-recurring revenue or government investment of $250K or less. Projects can be: business/market assessment, prototype design & development, proof of concept demo, early customer engagement & business plan development. Note: Market for project must be $50 million+.
- Projects: : Technology/innovation assessment, market assessment and strategy, prototype design and development, proof of concept demonstration, business and other plan development.
- R&D for Cannabis Beer Receives $45K in NSERC & OCE Grants
- OCE Research Grants Support Scale-Up Graphite Technologies Program
- OCE Voucher for Innovation and Productivity (VIP) Research Grants
- OCE Voucher for E-Business and Technology Adoption (VEBTA) Funding
- OCE VIA R&D Challenge: May 8, 2014 Deadline